Meet Andrew Portillo Andrew G. Portillo is an international tax attorney at Packman, Neuwahl & Rosenberg, P.A., where he focuses his practice in the areas of international and domestic taxation for high-net-worth individuals and families, closely-held family company structures, and trusts and estates. After graduation, Andrew worked as a tax consultant for a global professional […]Read full post
Meet Mark Starkman Mark Starkman represents clients in the negotiation, structuring and documentation of commercial real estate transactions. A substantial portion of his practice is devoted to the representation of institutional lenders in connection with their mortgage lending divisions. His practice has also included the preparation of Private Placement Memorandums for real estate syndications in […]Read full post
Meet Jack Finkelman Jack Finkelman has guided many foreign investors in coordinating the negotiation, structuring and documentation of their investments with proper immigration planning. Based upon his legal expertise, as well as his personal background, he is uniquely qualified to assist foreign investors with the complete range of services which they require – from obtaining […]Read full post
Meet Malcolm H. Neuwahl Malcolm H. Neuwahl is a founding member of Packman, Neuwahl & Rosenberg, P.A. During more than four decades with Packman, Neuwahl & Rosenberg, he has worked with wealth individuals and those earning substantial income to develop creative and practical methods to accomplish their objectives with their tax, estate planning, transactional, and […]Read full post
Meet Flor M. Morillo Flor Morillo is an international tax attorney in Packman, Neuwahl & Rosenberg, where she focuses in the areas of international taxation and estate planning of high network individuals. Ms. Morillo began her career in the tax mergers and acquisitions group of a Big Four accounting firm where she specialized in in […]Read full post
- Identifying and Reporting the Proper Taxpayer in International Structures
- Preserving the Community Property Character of Marital Assets When Moving To The United States
- Proposed Legislation Once Again Seeks to Alter the United States Expatriation Rules
- Foreign Spousal Rights and Investment in the United States
- Are You Contemplating U.S. Income Tax Residency Status? If so, Plan Accordingly
- U.S. Income Tax Withholding and Beneficial Ownership, Caribbean Today, June 2007
- The Impact Of An Installment Sale And The Potential Branch Profits Tax Liability For Any Foreign Corporation Doing Business In The U.S.
- Foreign Life Insurance Trusts – More Bang for the U.S. Buck?
- Taxation of the Internet–A Work in Progress That Doesn’t Yet Work
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts Have Potential Tax and Estate Planning Benefits
- Final Domestic v. Foreign Trust Status Regulations Include Significant Changes
- The Florida Intangibles Tax–A Less Evil?
- Like Kind Exchanges Can Defer Tax On U.S. Real Estate Sales
- Do You Have Business Profits From a United States Permanent Establishment?
- Offshore Wealth Preservation Trusts–The Anderson Case
- U.S. Tax Considerations of Foreign Investment in U.S. Real Estate
- Just Off The Boat, Trust Fund in Hand