Practice Type: Real Estate & Business Entities
At Packman, Neuwahl & Rosenberg, as a complement to the various U.S. tax services we offer, we assist our clients with the organization of various types of entities, which are able to be organized in various jurisdictions located both within the U.S. and throughout the world. As part of our services, we will assist our […]Read full post
At Packman, Neuwahl & Rosenberg, we offer substantial industry knowledge combined with South Florida market experience to provide clients with a broad range of representation in all areas of residential and commercial real estate and corporate matters. Our real estate team at Packman, Neuwahl & Rosenberg serves a broad range of clients across the Americas […]Read full post
- Identifying and Reporting the Proper Taxpayer in International Structures
- Preserving the Community Property Character of Marital Assets When Moving To The United States
- Proposed Legislation Once Again Seeks to Alter the United States Expatriation Rules
- Foreign Spousal Rights and Investment in the United States
- Are You Contemplating U.S. Income Tax Residency Status? If so, Plan Accordingly
- U.S. Income Tax Withholding and Beneficial Ownership, Caribbean Today, June 2007
- The Impact Of An Installment Sale And The Potential Branch Profits Tax Liability For Any Foreign Corporation Doing Business In The U.S.
- Foreign Life Insurance Trusts – More Bang for the U.S. Buck?
- Taxation of the Internet–A Work in Progress That Doesn’t Yet Work
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts Have Potential Tax and Estate Planning Benefits
- Final Domestic v. Foreign Trust Status Regulations Include Significant Changes
- The Florida Intangibles Tax–A Less Evil?
- Like Kind Exchanges Can Defer Tax On U.S. Real Estate Sales
- Do You Have Business Profits From a United States Permanent Establishment?
- Offshore Wealth Preservation Trusts–The Anderson Case
- U.S. Tax Considerations of Foreign Investment in U.S. Real Estate
- Just Off The Boat, Trust Fund in Hand