Meet Todd Rosenberg
Todd N. Rosenberg is the Managing Shareholder at Packman, Neuwahl & Rosenberg, P.A. and has been with the firm for over twenty years. The practice areas listed above are his primary concentration, especially for multi-jurisdictional families, but he also assists clients with passive and active business investments, implementing planning strategies to reorganize trust and other structures and planning for the acquisition of U.S. real estate investments. In addition to his focus in the international areas of the U.S. tax laws, Mr. Rosenberg devotes substantial time to his clients with domestic U.S. income, gift and estate tax and planning needs, including those who have moved to the U.S. under his previous guidance. As noted below, Mr. Rosenberg has lectured for various tax, trust and estate planning groups such as Alpha Kappa Psi, STEP Grand Cayman, the Transnational Taxation Network, The BVI Association of Registered Agents, STEP British Virgin Islands, the Estate Planning Council of Greater Miami, CIBC Bank and Trust Company (Cayman) Limited and the annual International Tax Conference presented by the Tax Section of the Florida Bar and the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- 2006, LL.M., Taxation, University of Miami
- 2001, J.D., cum laude, Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, Nova Southeastern University Law Review, 2000-2001.
- 1998, B.A., Penn State University
Publications, Speaking Engagements and Presentations
- Guest Lecturer, University of Miami Law School Graduate Program in Taxation, “Representing High Net Worth Individuals”, 2016 through 2022
- Arthur, “Post-Mortem Considerations with Foreign Grantor Trusts After H.R. 1, Tax Cuts and Jobs Acts”, Florida Bar Journal March 2018
- Speaker, “Foreign (Non-US) Investment in U.S. Real Estate,” Transnational Taxation Network Conference, Miami, FL, May 1, 2015
- Speaker, “U.S. Tax Considerations for Multi-Jurisdictional Family Trust Planning”, Estate Planning Council of Greater Miami, February 19, 2015
- Speaker, “U.S. Tax Considerations for Multi-Jurisdictional Family Trust Planning”, BVI Association of Registered Agents and STEP British Virgin Islands, February 12, 2015
- Co-Speaker, “Residence and Domicile—Off the Beaten Path,” Florida Bar 33rd Annual International Tax Conference, Miami, FL, January 8, 2015
- Co-Speaker, “Pre-Immigration Tax Planning – Traditional and Alternative Approaches”, Greater Miami Tax Institute, August 13, 2014
- Speaker, “Not Your Father’s U.S. Pre-Immigration Tax Plan,” Transnational Taxation Network Conference, Miami, FL, May 1, 2014
- Speaker, “U.S. Tax Considerations for Multi- Jurisdictional Family Trust Planning”, STEP Cayman, April 17, 2014