Practice Type: Trust & Estates
At Packman, Neuwahl & Rosenberg, we understand that planning for our eventual demise or the passing of a loved one may bring many unexpected challenges. Our trust and estate team at Packman, Neuwahl & Rosenberg provides individual and corporate fiduciaries with legal and U.S. tax advice upon the death of an individual and in the […]Read full post
At Packman, Neuwahl & Rosenberg, we assist non-U.S. citizen and non-U.S. resident high-net-worth individuals and their families preserve and enhance their wealth for current and future generations with trust and estate planning. Our international tax team at Packman, Neuwahl & Rosenberg has nearly one hundred years of combined experience advising and providing personalized services to […]Read full post
At Packman, Neuwahl & Rosenberg, we represent high-net-worth individuals and families and their closely held and family businesses so that they can understand the options when it comes to U.S. tax planning for the future, such as protecting wealth to pass it to future generations or charities, and for today. Our team at Packman, Neuwahl […]Read full post
- Identifying and Reporting the Proper Taxpayer in International Structures
- Preserving the Community Property Character of Marital Assets When Moving To The United States
- Proposed Legislation Once Again Seeks to Alter the United States Expatriation Rules
- Foreign Spousal Rights and Investment in the United States
- Are You Contemplating U.S. Income Tax Residency Status? If so, Plan Accordingly
- U.S. Income Tax Withholding and Beneficial Ownership, Caribbean Today, June 2007
- The Impact Of An Installment Sale And The Potential Branch Profits Tax Liability For Any Foreign Corporation Doing Business In The U.S.
- Foreign Life Insurance Trusts – More Bang for the U.S. Buck?
- Taxation of the Internet–A Work in Progress That Doesn’t Yet Work
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts Have Potential Tax and Estate Planning Benefits
- Final Domestic v. Foreign Trust Status Regulations Include Significant Changes
- The Florida Intangibles Tax–A Less Evil?
- Like Kind Exchanges Can Defer Tax On U.S. Real Estate Sales
- Do You Have Business Profits From a United States Permanent Establishment?
- Offshore Wealth Preservation Trusts–The Anderson Case
- U.S. Tax Considerations of Foreign Investment in U.S. Real Estate
- Just Off The Boat, Trust Fund in Hand