Practice Type: Immigration
The Immigration Practice Group at Packman, Neuwahl & Rosenberg also provides additional immigration services. These services include federal litigation, such as mandamus actions, which compel the federal government to adjudicate a case within a reasonable timeframe. For cases in which the government has not acted and processed the case within a reasonable time, this may […]Read full post
The Immigration Practice Group at Packman, Neuwahl & Rosenberg helps U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents seek immigration benefits for their foreign national spouses, children, parents and siblings. We also represent U.S. lawful permanent residents and other qualifying foreign nationals applying for U.S. citizenship. Our Immigration Practice Group is experienced at handling complex immigration matters […]Read full post
In today’s global economy, U.S. businesses rely on international mobility and foreign talent more than ever. The Immigration Practice Group at Packman, Neuwahl & Rosenberg helps U.S. businesses and foreign entrepreneurs, executives, professionals, artists, musicians, celebrity chefs, and athletes navigate complex U.S. immigration laws. Our attorneys work closely with our clients, who come from all […]Read full post
- Identifying and Reporting the Proper Taxpayer in International Structures
- Preserving the Community Property Character of Marital Assets When Moving To The United States
- Proposed Legislation Once Again Seeks to Alter the United States Expatriation Rules
- Foreign Spousal Rights and Investment in the United States
- Are You Contemplating U.S. Income Tax Residency Status? If so, Plan Accordingly
- U.S. Income Tax Withholding and Beneficial Ownership, Caribbean Today, June 2007
- The Impact Of An Installment Sale And The Potential Branch Profits Tax Liability For Any Foreign Corporation Doing Business In The U.S.
- Foreign Life Insurance Trusts – More Bang for the U.S. Buck?
- Taxation of the Internet–A Work in Progress That Doesn’t Yet Work
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts Have Potential Tax and Estate Planning Benefits
- Final Domestic v. Foreign Trust Status Regulations Include Significant Changes
- The Florida Intangibles Tax–A Less Evil?
- Like Kind Exchanges Can Defer Tax On U.S. Real Estate Sales
- Do You Have Business Profits From a United States Permanent Establishment?
- Offshore Wealth Preservation Trusts–The Anderson Case
- U.S. Tax Considerations of Foreign Investment in U.S. Real Estate
- Just Off The Boat, Trust Fund in Hand