Practice Type: Domestic & International Tax
At Packman, Neuwahl & Rosenberg, we represent high-net-worth individuals and families and their closely held and family businesses so that they can understand the options when it comes to U.S. tax planning for the future, such as protecting wealth to pass it to future generations or charities, and for today, such as growing or selling […]Read full post
At Packman, Neuwahl & Rosenberg, we help U.S. citizens and residents (current and prospective) who live outside of the U.S., own assets or conduct business outside of the U.S., or who are members of a multi-cultural family comprised of U.S. and non-U.S. persons understand their U.S. tax and reporting obligations with respect to the U.S. […]Read full post
At Packman, Neuwahl & Rosenberg, we understand that unexpected life events may cause sudden changes, whether that means leaving one’s home country to move to the U.S., or perhaps giving up one’s U.S. citizenship or U.S. lawful permanent residency. Our international tax team at Packman, Neuwahl & Rosenberg assists non-U.S. citizen and non-U.S. resident high-net-worth […]Read full post
At Packman, Neuwahl & Rosenberg, we represent and advise non-U.S. clients who wish to invest in the U.S., whether in a passive or active basis, and we assist with their U.S. tax planning and U.S. compliance needs. Our international tax team at Packman Neuwahl Rosenberg assists in the examination and development of sustainable international tax […]Read full post
At Packman, Neuwahl & Rosenberg, we represent and advise U.S. clients in cross-border U.S. tax planning and U.S. compliance needs. Our international tax team at Packman, Neuwahl & Rosenberg assists in the examination and development of sustainable international tax strategies for U.S. clients conducting business or otherwise maintaining investments in non-U.S. jurisdictions and markets. We […]Read full post
- Identifying and Reporting the Proper Taxpayer in International Structures
- Preserving the Community Property Character of Marital Assets When Moving To The United States
- Proposed Legislation Once Again Seeks to Alter the United States Expatriation Rules
- Foreign Spousal Rights and Investment in the United States
- Are You Contemplating U.S. Income Tax Residency Status? If so, Plan Accordingly
- U.S. Income Tax Withholding and Beneficial Ownership, Caribbean Today, June 2007
- The Impact Of An Installment Sale And The Potential Branch Profits Tax Liability For Any Foreign Corporation Doing Business In The U.S.
- Foreign Life Insurance Trusts – More Bang for the U.S. Buck?
- Taxation of the Internet–A Work in Progress That Doesn’t Yet Work
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts Have Potential Tax and Estate Planning Benefits
- Final Domestic v. Foreign Trust Status Regulations Include Significant Changes
- The Florida Intangibles Tax–A Less Evil?
- Like Kind Exchanges Can Defer Tax On U.S. Real Estate Sales
- Do You Have Business Profits From a United States Permanent Establishment?
- Offshore Wealth Preservation Trusts–The Anderson Case
- U.S. Tax Considerations of Foreign Investment in U.S. Real Estate
- Just Off The Boat, Trust Fund in Hand