Meet Ralph A. Nardi
During his over twenty-year career at Packman, Neuwahl & Rosenberg, Ralph has worked with clients in structuring their domestic estate planning, intra-family transfers, purchase and sale of family businesses, and business entities, as well as assisting them in implementing and administering their estate plans. Ralph has also worked with clients on numerous tax matters and controversies. Ralph is the principal shareholder of the probate department of the Firm, and has assisted families of deceased clients with implementing and administering their estates and trusts and related tax matters.
- 1991, B.S. in Economics and Finance, cum laude, University of Miami, and member of Omicron Delta Epsilon Economic Honor Society and Golden Key National Honor Society;
- 1999, J.D., cum laude, University of Miami School of Law
- Florida Bar;
- The American Bar Association;
- The Greater Miami Tax Institute;
- The Estate Planning Council of Greater Miami; and
- The Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar.
Publications, Speaking Engagements and Presentations
- Instructor at Florida International University where he has taught the Certified Financial Planner Certification Professional Education Program
- Various lectures and continuing education courses on various matters relating to probate, taxation and domestic trust and estate planning.