Meet Andrew Portillo
Andrew G. Portillo is an international tax attorney at Packman, Neuwahl & Rosenberg, P.A., where he focuses his practice in the areas of international and domestic taxation for high-net-worth individuals and families, closely-held family company structures, and trusts and estates.
After graduation, Andrew worked as a tax consultant for a global professional services firm, where he assisted in the planning and implementation of tax efficient structures for foreign and domestic companies, as well as high-net worth individuals. More recently, Andrew worked for a Miami-based law firm concentrating his practice in the areas of tax, corporate law, and other general transactional services.
In the community, Andrew serves on the board of the Housing Finance Authority of Miami-Dade County, which provides avenues to affordable housing for families throughout Miami-Dade County.
- University of Miami School of Law, LL.M., Taxation, 2017
- DePaul University College of Law, J.D., 2016
- Florida International University, B.A., English, 2013
- The Florida Bar, Tax Section
Honors & Awards
- Florida Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2022
Publications, Speaking Engagements and Presentations
- Analyzing the Biden Tax Plan: Trends, Predictions, and Practicalities